Failure Free Reading isn't a traditional program so we don't get traditional results
We work with
- K-12 (readers of all ages at any level)
- Non-readers (chronic struggling readers)
- SAT/ACT Prep (accelerate important Vocabulary)
- Autistic Learners
- Deaf/Hearing Impaired Learners (directions available in ASL throughout program)
- Spanish Speaking Learners (ELL/ESL-directions available in Spanish throughout program)
- Special Needs Learners
- Dyslexic Learners
- Learning Disabled
- Home School Students
- After School Students
- Summer School Students
- Any reader who wants to accelerate their vocabulary, fluency, comprehension, self esteem, and overall reading abilities!
Start your child at their current reading level (as low 0.0) and begin their path to reading success!
Receive the entire FFR Home Edition Online Subcription complete with Online Diagnostic to make sure they are placed at their current reading level. Log in any time from any of your mobile devices for your child's personal online reading program.
The FFR Home Edition Online Monthly Subscription, powered by the Failure Free Reading Methodology, is an online reading program that has been trusted by educators for over 30 years to instantly accelerate their students vocabulary, fluency, comprehension, self esteem, and overall reading success!
- Lessons are designed to be Fast and Easy-taking typically only 30 minutes each. (Learn at your own speed take as many lessons as you want, the entire program is available with the online subscription K-SAT prep)
- Kids Playtime Friendly---your child can log in from any of your mobile devices at their (and your) convenience.
- Teaches Vocabulary.
- Teaches Fluency.
- Teaches Comprehension.
- $39.95 charged monthly for unlimited access, cancel at any time