Is your child is just starting to learn to read?
Have they been struggling for quite some time?
FFR Home Edition's research based methodology takes out the road blocks and unlocks your child's overall reading abilities.
Failure Free Reading Home Edition is a research based online reading program that diagnoses the user's current reading level, then places them in the appropriate entry point in the program enabling them to instantly accelerate their vocabulary, comprehension, self confidence and overall reading ability.
Once the pre-test is done to place the user, they are introduced to essential vocabulary and phrases that they will be learning . (FFR's core vocabulary is built from the most commonly used words in the Academic English Language that are essential for reading success. No uncommon names, dates, places, or phrases allow for the user to completely understand and relate to the material without have to have a prior reading ability).
Through a series of researched based scaffolding teaching techniques the user will be able to experience what it feels like to read successfully- instantly motivating them to continue forward with increased confidence.
- K-Adult (SAT-Prep)
- Age Appropriate content
- 30 minute online lessons
- Can fit into any schedule
- Works across smart devices and computers
- Parents can log in and measure student's growth
- Research based
- Trusted by educators for over 30 years
- Developed by former university professor, special ed director, school psychologist, teacher, parent, and author Dr. Joseph Lockavitch
- No prior reading ability necessary
- Works with students regardless of labels and classifications because it meets the reader where they are and contains no uncommon names, dates, places, or idiomatic expressions
- Instructions in Spanish Option available (perfect for English as a second language or ELL/ESL learners)
- Instructions in American Sign Language Option available (perfect for deaf/hearing impaired users)
Trusted by educators and parents for over 30 years now you can use The Failure Free Reading Program (FFR) to find out what your unique current reading level is today and unlock you or your student's reading skills, vocabulary, comprehension.
- Works with:
- Special Education
- Autistic Learners
- Mild to moderate mentally impaired Learners
- Down Syndrome Learners
- Phonetically Deaf Learners (students who have had trouble with phonics based reading programs)
- Dyslexic Learners
- English Language Learners
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing Learners
- Students preparing for SATS who need to boost and expand their vocabulary and comprehension skills
- Home school students
- Teenagers or Older Learners who are struggling to read (FFR is age appropriate with no dancing bears and bunny rabbits even at 1st grade reading levels)
- Anyone wanting to accelerate their current vocabulary and overall reading abilities!
Whether your child is just starting to learn to read or has been struggling for quite some time, FFR Home Edition's research based methodology takes out the road blocks and accelerates your child's overall reading abilities.